Lost?

Feel like I am so LOST recently.
What actually happen to me?
What things had bother me for so long?
I wish I know da answer.
but seriously I dunno..
just like I am not who supposed I am in this couple of week.
As xmas coming soon, I'll be very very busy with da...
preparation, practice, lotsa of function, and some more busy with my assignment!
Well, except busy, what should I say some more?
Pat told me that it was fun,
but I told her this is not what you think.
but yet, I did not put any blame on whoever,
As what we do now is for da sake of God.
He had sacrifice Himself to us,
and what we had sacrifice (eg. time) is totally nothing at all.

Went back home kinda late last nite.
been practising choir for 4hrs continuously
How I wonder I still have energy to continue sing.
our aim: Wants to present it with our very best!
Hopes that through da rhythm and lyrics of da song able to touch people's heart
in this xmas season as well as da birth of son of da God.
Because of too hungry d, then take a cup of milo,
after that straight lye on da bed d,
as tomorrow have practice AGAIN!
On Sunday, there's a full rehearsal for our xmas celebration performance.
after church, still have to rush back and help family doing something.
Not even have time to take a nap!
Darn... How I wish I could steal a lil bit of time in a day just to let my mind rest?
But I know it wont happen except after xmas.


On the other hand,
beside busy, that's still something bother me?
Perhaps friends, relationships, etc?
Why all things happen in da sudden?
What else should I do to let everything back to normal again?
Many things keep changing everyday,
How bout me?
Maybe to some other people, they might think that I've change a lot.
but what I concern is not all those nonsense people who just know comment on me.
what I care da most is my fam, good friends, and those who really concern bout me.

To you, I am totally speechless!
Maybe lay back for a while is da best solution.
Things didn't say out, doesn't mean have nothing to say.
There are lot of things I am gonna tell you,
but I choose to keep quiet at last.
as I know that it doesn't work if da word is spoken out from my mouth.
Things that you love, you'll always have time and space for it.
Found some quotes from pat's blog.

“Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.”

Ya, I agree with that.
That's why fam keep asked me to find someone before it's going too late,
I would just smile to them.
For me, I think now is still not da time yet.
I would rather spend my time on those useful things that brings happiness
instead of bring tears or sadness into my life in this earlier stage.
Honestly I think I had not yet prepared.
Anyway, still very satisfy with what I have now.
At least still have lotsa good friends beside me
which is always there for me if anything happen.
Thx, pals!
I hope that there won't be any changes btw us.

If can, I hope it is forever.

0 comments: