1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?
DEFINATELY
as long as not drunk
3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Nah…
I just want to know da truth.
5. What's your favourite sport?
em…perhaps hiking?
of course spend my precious time wv family…
I hate ppl lie to me.
GOD'S PERFECT TIMING
I dun think it would happen.
normal daily routine.
nandos
of course…
if its yes?
in fact is love...i LOVE JESUS!!
15. What is the first thing the opposite sex attract your attention?
I guess it would be eyes.
more prefer beach...
no…
Time,health,no more worries…
same as me…love Jesus Christ!
cant think of it so far
21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
20…hehe
22. What are you doing right now?
slacking around…
many…
in fact I hate flirt
yes!
being lazy especially at home…
chemistry when secondary time
28. Do you believe there's true love exist in this world?
mayb 1 out of 1000 times
29. Do you have best friends in your life?
of course..i know im lucky enough to have them in my life.
Secret!




1 comments:
February 27, 2009 at 9:59 PM
13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
aherrmm..... have u? hehe
Post a Comment