This is da 1st week that I don't need go to tarc anymore.
Although feel happy no need to wake up early in da morning go to class,
but on da other hand feel damn lost.
everyday just movie,beside movie...still movie.it gonna be movie marathon d soon.kekex
Wonder what to do le at this time
find some job?or just slacking around at home?
arghhhh.... no answer from that yet.
Time pass very fast, cant imagine I've finished off my diploma already.(non-officially)
Sigh...really hope to pass in all my paper.
It's a waste of time to stay at tarc for 1 yr just to clear my resit paper lo.
God, pls listen to my prayer! I need it badly...
Not going to think where to further my study atm until officially get my result lo.
Is a hard question though.
At this time ,just enjoy my holiday ba!!! Yeah!
Had been sick for almost 1 week liao
still no any improvement although many medicine had been taken.
I hate medicine seriously.
God, help me once again...
I missed all my favorite food eg.spicy stuff, ice, fried stuff, etc etc...
Sighhh......
How to kick off all those WORMS away le I wonder?
No other ways I guess except seeing doc and takin medicine lo :-(
Stop here ba. Gonna go for lunch d.
Anyway,wish all those still have exam on hand all da best n good luck!
And hope we can all graduate together.
幸福不灭-罗志祥
17 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment